Trending in 2012
2012 was a busy year in Northeast Ohio! To help inform residents of all the good news and developments taking place across the region, Cleveland Plus uses its social media channels to share positive updates about the many companies, organizations, institutions and individuals that are working to make Northeast Ohio a great place to live, work, learn and play.
As we look ahead to an exciting 2013, we thought it would be interesting to see what posts and updates our followers found the most engaging in 2012. The below represents the most popular social media posts from last year – those that garnered the most shares, retweets, mentions, etc. Together, they help tell of the many exciting developments that characterized 2012 in Northeast Ohio and what we have to look forward to in the years ahead.
If you’re not already, we encourage you to engage with us online at the following locations:
2012’s Top Social Media Posts
- Northeast Ohio emerging as a "green belt" as Cleveland ranks second in the nation in "local food and agriculture."
- The West Side Market is turning 100! See how the classic food market plans to celebrate in style.
- Chef Michael Symon's B Spot Burgers headed to Portage Crossing in Cuyahoga Falls. http://bit.ly/HDFhqo
- Happy Birthday, Cleveland!! Its area code is its age: 216 years young!
- Cleveland named to list of top cities for those in their 20s!
- Ohio finished 2nd in Site Selection magazine's list of top state business climates, up from 9th place last year. http://fb.me/2hJKOadr1